Artel Petit Pellet Fireplace
Price for the Unit only
Piazzetta Artel Petit Pellet Fireplace
Pellets fireplaces use pellets as a fuel. Pellets are very efficient and in the not too distant future will become the most cost-effective and eco-friendly way to heat your home. A pellet fireplace is fully automated.
Pellet fireplaces use a biomass fuel in the form of wood pellets (formed from wood waste, sawdust and wood shavings) these pellets are automatically fed and ignited. The fireplaces regulate fuel according to the clients’ room temperature setting, speeding up and slowing down both feeder and fans, therefore, optimizing fuel consumption. After the ignition process, the electrical consumption is minimal and runs at around 0.1KWh producing up to 15KWh for maximum electrical savings while still enjoying a completely automated central heating system.
- Room heating capacity (min-max) – 172m3
- Nominal thermal efficiency – 89.2%
- Rated heat output – 6KW
- Consumption at rated heat output – 0.54-1.28 Kg/h
- Flue outlet Ø – 150mm
- Remote Control System Optional extra
- Dimensions W43 D43 H76,5cm (+50mm additional space all around unit for installation cavity.)
Also Available in White
*Price excludes Delivery Fee and Installation Costs. Please inquire for a full quotation.