Le Creuset Screwpull Twin Blade Cork Puller
Only 1 left in stock
LeCreuset Screwpull Twin Blade Cork Puller
The LeCreuset Screwpull has a two-prong design with a built-in bottle opener, and a large ergonomic handle for a sure grip while removing – or even replacing – corks. A gentle back-and-forth movement is all it takes. Fragile corks in older wines remain intact when using this hand tool, as opposed to a corkscrew.
- Toughened, shaped spring steel prongs delicately remove and replace long fragile corks.
- Comfortable, ergonomic easy-grip handle
- Convenient bottle opener for bottle caps
- Metal protective sheath for storage
- A special gift for lovers of old wines
- Limited 10-Year Warranty