Jura Coffee Machine E8
From a Flat White to a Ristretto, this automated Jura coffee machine will make the perfect cup!
JURA has 100% perfected the espresso brewing process, allowing the E8 to make speciality coffees to professional barista standard. The six-level AromaG3 grinder ensures that the coffee is optimally ground. It always grinds the beans fresh, quickly yet gently to preserve the aroma.
The latest generation of JURA’s most successful coffee machine model boasts a reinterpreted design and a range of benefits previously found only in the premium class. The Professional Aroma Grinder delivers a flawless grinding result, state-of-the-art brewing processes allow the coffee aromas to fully develop and trend specialities are better than ever thanks to the airy, feather-light milk foam. The innovative E8 offers 17 different specialities – from an aromatic espresso to a trendy cortado. It can also prepare long, mild specialities such as caffè Barista and lungo Barista to professional barista standard thanks to a new fluid system.
Those who like their coffee more intense can pep up their cappuccino, flat white or latte macchiato using the Extra Shot function. With the optimised fluid system, even milk system cleaning is carried out automatically at the touch of a button – another E8 function that will be familiar from JURA’s top-line products. What’s more, it now boasts even more intuitive handling along with incredibly easy operation.
- Number of speciality coffees 17
- Height-adjustable coffee spout 65 – 111 mm
- Height-adjustable cappuccino spout 107 – 153 mm
- Height-adjustable hot-water spout 65 – 111 mm
- Water tank capacity 1.9 l
- Bean container holding capacity 280 g
- Display 2.8″ colour display
- Programmable and individually adjustable amount of water
- Programmable and individually adjustable coffee strength
- Programmable brewing temperature
- The programmable temperature of hot water
- Cable length ca. 1.1 m
- Dimensions (W × H × D) 28 × 35.1 × 44.6 cm
- Product code 15355 / E8 Piano Black (EB)
A Metelerkamps bestseller and a crew favourite at NSRI-Plettenberg Bay! ♥