de Buyer Copper Stewpot with lid
Only 1 left in stock
de Buyer Copper Stewpot with lid – Incouivre
Round stewpan with lid especially suitable for an elegant way of serving at the table and for reduction cooking. Ideal for reheating, simmering, stewing…
Inocuivre First Classe cookware composed of 90% copper and 10% AISI 304 stainless steel:
- 90% copper on the outside: excellent thermal conductivity; exceptional cooking results.
- 10% stainless steel on the inside: perfect for food grade; eliminates the need to resurface; easy care. The low proportion of stainless steel does not alter the properties of copper.
- Riveted solid cast Iron handles. High-end mirror polishing.
Care of copper: use a polishing paste.
Care of stainless steel: wash by hand.
- 2 mm thick copper
- Handle: Cast Iron
- For all cooktops EXCEPT induction.
- Best heat conductor: uniform distribution and ideal transmission of heat.
- Allows greater control of the cooking environment.
- Preserves the natural colour of fruit: jams do not brown.
- Large flat bottom: very stable pan even on a gas burner.
- Rounded angle formed by the skirt and flat bottom: allows you to work all the mixture
- Cast Iron handles for easy safe handling
- Open rolled edge: hygienic; no protruding edge.
- Care: soak. Easy cleaning with a special copper polish paste.
- Dishwasher-safe but without alkaline detergent cleaning – We do not reccommend Dishwashing.
- Suitable for all cooktops EXCEPT induction.
The nobility of copper in the kitchen arts is not only due to its warm and colourful looks but also and essentially to its capacity to conduct heat, which makes copper pans ideal for delicate preparations, such as sauces.
To clean copper, use a special easy-to-use-paste, preferably after each use. For the inner stainless steel or tin-plated surfaces, wash in an ordinary way. Cleaning in the dishwasher is not recommended because dishwasher liquids contain high levels of chlorine. Use the Town Talk Copper and Brass cleaner for peace of mind.
You may also like…
Cleaning, Town TalkR140