Charnwood Aire Fireplace
The Charnwood Aire 3 is the smallest stove produced by Charnwood. It comfortably produces 5KW with a nominal output of 3.6KW. This should keep you warm in a space of between 90 and 125 cubic meters of volume. A clean-burning solid fuel appliance is an ideal solution for a small space. Few stoves are able to match the Aire 3’s test results in terms of clean-burning which is not the case with the vast majority of small heaters.
View our Fireplaces showroom in Knysna. Metelerkamps – the Fireplaces HQ of the Garden Route!
- 3-5 KW output
- Heats up to 125 m³ / 60m2
- Efficiency: 86%
- Choice of low or store stand option
- Boilerplate steel with cast iron door
- Air-wash system to improve glass cleaning and efficiency
- Heat resistant handle
- Top or rear flue option
- External air intake option
- Weight – 71KG with stand (62kg low)
- Dimensions (with stand) – 61cm (h) x 39cm (w) x 35cm (d).
- Available in a choice of 8 colours
- Top or rear flue option – 150mm
In addition to the standard Charnwood Black, you have a choice of seven perfect shades. It is a simple yet brilliant way to give the heart of your home a new lease of life. Either order your stove in the colour of your choice or purchase one of our paint kits to re-spray the stove yourself whenever you feel like a change. This is at an additional cost.
*Price excludes Delivery Fee and Installation Costs. Please request more information for a full quotation.