27 March 2020
Dear Metelerkamps customers and friends. As you are aware our beautiful country is in a lockdown, from today the 26th of March until the 16th of April, in an effort to flatten the COVID-19 infection curve.
We here at Metelerkamps Online Store will be keeping our online orders open, allowing you to shop from the comfort of your home during this period. Please also keep an eye on our amazing Facebook page to keep in touch with your favourite online store and Metelerkamps friend.
Due to the lockdown, however, we will only be able to get your orders to you from the 17th of April once the lockdown ends. But we will keep your orders safe in our warehouse until the lockdown ends and will endeavour to get your goods to you as soon as possible after the lockdown.
This is a good time to plan and research home improvements. For Fireplace quotes and enquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Thank you all for your continued support.
Stay safe Metelerkamps friends.
19 March 2020:
Our doors are open, our delivery vehicles are on the road and our installation and servicing teams are operating. We have now implemented the following steps and procedures to provide maximum protection for you and our staff.
- Staff will no longer physically greet clients or staff members with a handshake.
- Staff will maintain a minimum of 1-meter distance from clients
- All of our delivery teams will have disinfectant/sanitation dispensers in each vehicle. Staff will sanitize hands before and after entering properties
- Please do not offer any of our delivery/installation teams’ equipment (e.g. sweeping brush. dustpan etc.) or anything to drink or eat.
- If any of your home occupants are displaying any cold/flu symptoms, we ask that you contact us to reschedule your delivery unless your storage area is located outdoors, and we will be happy to deliver as usual.
- If you are already in self-isolation following any recent international travel, please call us to reschedule. However, if your storage area is located outdoors, we are happy to deliver as usual.
- If you will not personally be accepting the delivery, please pass on and explain this information on to the household member who will be
Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our team, our customers and our community. We are consulting and keeping up-to-date with authorities to ensure we implement and maintain the most responsible and advisable COVID-19 policies and procedures.