Morso S80-90 Built in Wood burning Fireplace
Price for the Unit only
AN IMPRESSIVE STEEL INSERT WITH BIG SCREEN
The Morsø S 80 provides a unique experience of the fire, on the wall. This beautiful insert, which challenges all the senses, is an impressive feature in any home. The closed fireplace distributes the convection heat from the advanced combustion chamber from a whole 67 cm. The insert will heat any home, giving it an exclusive character and wonderful charm.
- Rated Output: 5-9Kw
- Heats up: 45-135m2
- Height: 571mm
- Depth: 532mm
- Width: 866mm
- Length of Fire Box 35 cm
- Flue Size: 150mm
*Price excludes Delivery Fee and Installation Costs. Please inquire for a full quotation.
If the Morso stove smokes or does not heat – check the following:
If the stove smokes or burns poorly the usual cause is a reduced chimney draught.
- If the stove is cold it might help to ignite some crumpled paper in the cleaning door of the chimney before establishing a fire in the stove.
- The chimney and/or the stove pipe may be obstructed.
- Leaks in the chimney reduce the draught.
- The chimney may be too low. The chimney has to be built according to the local building code, which in most cases means that the top of the chimney must rise at least 1m above the ridge of the roof.
- Large trees, neighbouring buildings, hills and other landscape conditions may cause down-draught in the chimney.
Although your stove will operate with virtually any wood, wet or green wood (unseasoned) should be avoided. Firewood should be seasoned for at least one year, preferably two years. Avoid using wood which has been exposed to salt water (driftwood, fish boxes, etc.) as the salt is very corrosive and will reduce the life of the stove and the chimney.
Sweep the Chimney at least every two years and maintain the fireplace in the summer.