Morso 08 Wood burning Fireplace
Price for the Unit only
A LARGE STEEL STOVE WITH A MODERN DESIGN
Morso 08 designed with the larger room in mind, the o8 will add a touch of class to almost any interior designer’s concept. Smooth lines coupled with double doors, makes this piece of ‘heating furniture’ fit into a classic or modern environment.
STEEL STOVES WITH IN-BUILT CLEAN BURN COMBUSTION SYSTEM
Incorporating the Fire-Slide control, the Morso 08 is capable of many hours of extended burn time. As with all of the stoves from the Ø-Collection, the clean-burn combustion system will help keep both your chimney and the environment clear of excessive smoke emissions.
‘Style and function’ is the main philosophy behind the design, with special emphasis on simple operation and environmental impact.
- Rated Output: 3-9Kw
- Heats up: 150m2
- Height: 633 mm
- Depth: 4382mm
- Width: 633 mm
- Length of Fire Box 50 cm
- Top or rear flue outlet 150mm
*Price excludes Delivery Fee and Installation Costs. Please inquire for a full quotation.
If the Morso stove smokes or does not heat – check the following:
If the stove smokes or burns poorly the usual cause is a reduced chimney draught.
- If the stove is cold it might help to ignite some crumpled paper in the cleaning door of the chimney before establishing a fire in the stove.
- The chimney and/or the stove pipe may be obstructed.
- Leaks in the chimney reduces the draught.
- The chimney may be too low. The chimney has to be built according to the local building code, which in most cases means that the top of the chimney must rise at least 1m above the ridge of the roof.
- Large trees, neighbouring buildings, hills and other landscape conditions may cause down-draught in the chimney.
Although your stove will operate with virtually any wood, wet or green wood (unseasoned) should be avoided. Firewood should be seasoned for at least one year, preferably two years. Avoid using wood which has been exposed to salt water (driftwood, fish boxes, etc.) as the salt is very corrosive and will reduce the life of the stove and the chimney.
Sweep the Chimney at least every two years and maintain the fireplace in the summer.