Morso 04 Wood burning Fireplace
Price for the Unit only
A STYLISH STEEL STOVE WITH BIG PERFORMANCE
The smallest model from the Ø Collection, the stylish Morso 04 incorporates state-of-the-art Fire-Slide control and offers big stove performance with small stove output. Designed to heat areas typically of around 45 cubic metres, the Morso 04 steel stove also incorporates a preheated air wash system, allowing you to enjoy the comfort and beauty of the dancing flames without becoming overheated.
‘Style and function’ is the main philosophy behind the design, with special emphasis on simple operation and environmental impact.
The style of the Ø-Collection with gentle curves, simple lines and uncluttered viewing area makes it suitable for almost any room setting, be it traditional English cottage or New York styled apartment. The look is timeless, peaceful and relaxing, with no fussy decorations to distract the viewer away from the pure contemplation of the flames.
- Rated Output: 4-5Kw
- Heats up: 45 m2
- Height: 602 mm
- Depth: 434 mm
- Width: 401 mm
- Length of Fire Box 30 cm
- Top or rear flue outlet 150mm
*Price excludes Delivery Fee and Installation Costs. Please inquire for a full quotation.
If the Morso stove smokes or does not heat – check the following:
If the stove smokes or burns poorly the usual cause is a reduced chimney draught.
- If the stove is cold it might help to ignite some crumpled paper in the cleaning door of the chimney before establishing a fire in the stove.
- The chimney and/or the stove pipe may be obstructed.
- Leaks in the chimney reduce the draught.
- The chimney may be too low. The chimney has to be built according to the local building code, which in most cases means that the top of the chimney must rise at least 1m above the ridge of the roof.
- Large trees, neighbouring buildings, hills and other landscape conditions may cause down-draught in the chimney.
Although your stove will operate with virtually any wood, wet or green wood (unseasoned) should be avoided. Firewood should be seasoned for at least one year, preferably two years. Avoid using wood which has been exposed to salt water (driftwood, fish boxes, etc.) as the salt is very corrosive and will reduce the life of the stove and the chimney.
Sweep the Chimney at least every two years and maintain the fireplace in the summer.